Monday, February 4, 2013

Obama's Upcoming Mass Genocide of the American People

Hear ye, Hear ye, For I have news on Obama planed death of America. And by planned death of America I mean that he will personally kick down the door to your use and he will use his gun to kill you and your family. I seen the rap videos and with Obama's leftist muslim homosexual atheist connection believe me when I tell you Obama can't be trust. He will kill you. And as a proud loving white american that loves the constitution I can tell you that obama's master have order him to find and kill you. He's even started on his mad rampage of killings. Ask your self did this happened under bush? no. Where is bush now? obama knows.
psss...obama killed him
and his going to kill again
Can you guess what obama is going to do next? he's going to use the UN to UNtake your guns from you, UNgive you right and to Unlet you shoot any minorities coming to you for any reason. Next thing you know there's going to be blacks living next to you, mexican behind you and asians asking you to stop telling to go back to china. They say that they are from portlannd, oregan but we all know the truth, they need to go back to they hon-kon-kung-pow-chin-chon radioactive wasteland.

Obama's message is clear he will find you and he will take your guns