Sunday, June 2, 2013

White Knight preview

I finished up the breakfast with a nice cold glass of water. I walked out and it was getting dark so I decided to sleep inside the house. The german farm body was still in the barn. I knew I could just leave him there like that for his family to find. I dragged his body into the kitchen I was able to find a butchers knife. I cut up his body into pieces. I threw the legs and torso into the fire place and lite it. I had a special plan for the head and arms. I toke a rope and tied it to the ceiling of the house. I grabbed some nails and a hammer and I stuck a nail throw his left hand and into his head. I did the same thing for his right hand. His right hand was on left side. I calmly fell asleep. All in all that day could of ended really bad for me.