Tuesday, August 7, 2012

...so apparently there is this place called "okialhomo", not sure on the spelling, but I been told that the residents of "okialhomo" are the most despicable people in the multiverse, so much so that this universe is rank at the bottom 243895 out of 1458. As a mathathecal person I can tell you that it's much more than 8997. My informants tell me that one particular resident a "Nathenial Redinbreedneck" is one of the most of the most racist anti-democratic people to ever live. To quote the great Clayton Bigsby "a bigger and intolerant hunky had never exist, this guy gives white supremacist a bad name...well even worserer name if you can believe it. I hate my nigger life." That night Clayton Bigsby was heard cursing Nathenial, shots where heard and Clayton was never seen again. The presumed suicide of Clayton as many people have speculated can be attributed to Nathenial, who has sworn to quote on quote "I will be the next james bond evil bad guy redneck person."