Friday, August 24, 2012

I Am Black: Still A Better Love Story than Twilight: My Short love Story: Snakes and Planes


I woke up. I wasn't in the lab. I had no idea where I was must of been driking too much water. I got up and start to walk about asking which way to Beck University but all I got was weird looks. I must of drunk way to much water I was so fucking lost.

It was almost night I was dead tire, completely lost and no one seemed to know what I was talking about. I had no money and I was starving. I walked for hours realizing that I was absolutely no idea where I was. I blacked out.

I woke up in a bed. "Yes, back in my bed" I tough to myself but then I took a look around and realized that it wasn't my room. Eventually the owner came in throw the donor singing with her pet servants cleaning up. THE FUCK, I thought to myself. DON'T KILL ME, I said. I would never do that. My name is Giselle she responded. My name is ahh...my is nam...name I...I..I don't remember my name. That's find, are you hungry she asked. Yes, I am I haven't etaten in who know how long. 

We walked towards a restaurant down the street. There's was a homeless men sitting on the sidewalk "SPARE CHANGE MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU HAVE IT". Why yes said Giselle, the homeless men then looked at me, I just woke up from a coma I said. I felt a familiar yet painful sensation. I was on the ground knocked out cool.

I woke up, looking around. I was in a the same bed I woke up before. Next to me there was a note "Dear person that nobody knows, I have go to work. I will be flying to another country, I will be back next week."

I quickly made a dash more the airport. I got there as Giselles plane was taking off, the homeless men greeted. Then suddenly I recognized him, he was Will. "SNAKES ON THE THE PLANE MOTHER FUCKER". What? I thought to my self. Then suddenly Giselles plane blew up. A random shark from out of nowhere ate will
I instantly fell in a depression, Giselle never deliver on the lunch.